Sunday, August 22, 2010

I came home Friday to find Curtis and all his big friends squished in my little kitchen setting around the tape recorder laughing their heads off. My recorder can speed up your voice so you sound like the Disney chipmunks or slow your voice down so you sound like a deep voiced giant. They were making up silly stories and messing with their voices. Last time they were around the recorder like that was at 13 years old. They had me laughing so hard I just about fell over. It was much funnier than when they were young because their imagination was stronger. Now Marley is in college her vocabulary was sharper. Josh, Jack and Marley along with others have hung around since kindergarten. I have watched them grow and I have stuffed a mountain of food in them. I sure have grown to love them.

No comments: