Friday, April 23, 2010

Miranda, my second daughter had little Michael Dean Williams on his dads birthday, April 20th. He weighed in at 6lb 10 oz and 19 inches. My second delivery was about an hour and 1/2 and Miranda had him in an hour and 3 minutes. I told her the next one is at home for sure. My third was 35 minutes and his dad was there alone delivering him. I am excited to see Mikey on the 26th. I took a couple of days off.
I was happy yesterday to get the lights in the frontroom. We have only had lamp light for the last 20 years. I put in two can lights, three spotlights on the fireplace and new ceiling fans with lights. With nine lights in there now it should be lit up. Boy drilling through lathe and plaster is the pits. I feel like my arms are ready to fall off. Thanks Curtis for the many projects I have put you through. It drives him crazy because I am one endless stream of projects. He is a good helper and I think I stretch him too far some times.
My spinach didn't die this winter because there was a sheet of ice holding in the ground heat. This is driving the farmers in the neighborhood crazy. They ask how I grew it so fast and I say I got magic beans like Jack and the bean stock. There is such competition with gardening in our neighborhood. It has been fun.

No comments: